Seyfried Family and Friends
My Blog List
. . . The Shipps
Amber and Ritch
As Far as I Know
Confessions of the Deathcab's Cutie
Crystalyn
Happenings in The Land O'Wood
Heidi Norton
Horner Family
Josh, Emily and Grahm Armstrong
Sisters Of Zion
The Good News Out of Africa Today
The Jensens
Tim and Michelle
Trevor's blog
Blog Archive
►
2012
(27)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(10)
►
2011
(36)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(15)
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(12)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(54)
►
October
(5)
►
July
(9)
▼
June
(2)
Dad's Haircut
Brian's Graduation
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(17)
About Me
Seyfried Family and Friends
View my complete profile
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Dad's Haircut
This was the first time I had cut someone's hair. I did a mighty fine job I think. Dad didn't complain to much. :)
1 comment:
The Jensens
June 7, 2009 at 8:03 PM
Good Job Alassandra! You are soon going to have to help Cameron cut our boys hair.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Job Alassandra! You are soon going to have to help Cameron cut our boys hair.
ReplyDelete