Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Brady's kick off the summer bash!

Brady ALWAYS puts together the best parties. He had some blow up toys, food, and bands playing all night. I went down the slide MULTIPLE times. It was great!
This picture is REALLY blurry but I had to give you the story behind it. I walked by the swing and the three boys (Jeff, Jared, and Russ) Where sitting on the swing together. It was really cute and kind of awkward looking, so I went to take the picture and the boys v lined it. Finally I got them sitting together again, but the same thing happened. So they pulled Crystalyn on top of Jared to make it look like she was sitting there. It was fun. We still tease the boys about that.
Me and the girls. Rachel, Me, Jessica, and Stacy. We were getting ready for the awesome band to play.
And here is the best band EVER in Logan, UT. They call themselves 'Painted Still'. Two boys in our ward are in the band and I think they always do a great job. Here is Tom, Jade, and Kellan.
Scotty is the lead guitarist. He is in our ward. Levi is also in our ward. He is the drummer in the back.
Brady wanted a part in the band, so during one song he played the cowbell. He did a great job! Thanks again Brady!
These are all the people that came that night. He had an awesome turn out!
Here is the other half of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment