Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Blog Block
So I know I haven't put up anything on my blog for a LONG time. Here is my excuse. I would try to put pictures up and my computer would wig out. And then my computer completely died so I had to buy a new one. All of my pictures were on the old computer, but don't you worry, I am having pcu transfer everything to the new computer. But I decided that I would give you a run down version on what has happened since... July 11th. I have done a lot. Mainly partying and hanging out with friends. School started Aug. 24 and I am already tired of it. I am going into FCHD and can't wait to graduate, which will not be for another 2+ years. I found my old camera so I will be more willing to take pictures of the upcoming events. I will try to keep up better on this. It is kind of like writing in my journal. I go back to read it and every entry is like, "I know that I am not good at this and it has been a while sense I have written in it..." (wouldn't you like to know what else I write in my journal!) but I promise my blog will not be like that. Til next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment