WOW!!! So much has been going on! A few highlights of the past few months started out with my Jason Aldean Concert March 19. It was so much fun! He came with Luke Bryan. David Cook went with me. Next came a lot of parties and birthdays. I got my first pair of cowgirl boots on the day of my birthday. I love them and wear them all the time!!!
At the end of May I decided to move out of my house of 3 years. I now live in this cute house we call the castle house and I will be there until the middle of August. Then, I will move into a cute little down house with Karalee and Amber. They are very cute girls and I cannot wait to party with them always!!!
We have been doing Wednesday dinners since the beginning of summer. We try to make them themed. My favorites have been carnival night and chinese night.
I drove a tractor for the first time. I couldn't help but sing "Big Green Tractor" and "He thinks my tractor's sexy" Bart, my supervisor at the Fairgrounds let me drive the truck with the trailer on the back. It was a big step for him but I proved to him I could drive very well with a trailer. Maybe next he will let me work the arena!!! That would be exciting.
Because I turned 21 this year I went to my first concert at the Peppermill Concert Hall in Wendover Nevada. We saw Clay Walker and loved every second of it. He was really funny and the two people that came with me that didn't like country, walked away with a new appreciation for it!!! That is one of my goals in life, to convert everyone to Countrism! While we were there we bought margarita's. Of course they were virgin. They were really gross. But I can say that I bought one.
Before the concert we went to Hogle Zoo for a few hours. We saw a lot of fun animals and enjoyed eachothers company. The drive to Wendover was very beautiful. Not a whole lot out there but it was something I have never seen before.
We have so many things planned for the summer including more derby's, fairs, and a trip to yellowstone. More soon to come!
Friday, June 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment