First Rodeo of the year was the days of 47 rodeo. I think we started off the year with the best rodeo! The Cowboys did great and we got pretty close seats. One thing they did that I have never heard of was... actually I don't even remember what it is called. However, the cowboys had to run around at the same time and milk a cow and give the water bottle to the judge. It was very crazy but a lot of fun. Erica came with me and we had a blast.
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Days of 47 Rodeo
First Rodeo of the year was the days of 47 rodeo. I think we started off the year with the best rodeo! The Cowboys did great and we got pretty close seats. One thing they did that I have never heard of was... actually I don't even remember what it is called. However, the cowboys had to run around at the same time and milk a cow and give the water bottle to the judge. It was very crazy but a lot of fun. Erica came with me and we had a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment