Thursday, April 7, 2011

Update

You know how you go for months (or years in some cases) where you don't write in your journal and you promise yourself you will get better? Well I am at that point with the blog... I feel that the summer is more fun to talk about anyway and more things are going on so I will try to do better. Just a few updates in the lives of the Seyfrieds. Dad is doing the same thing. He still works at the elevator. He is in charge of the scouts in the ward. I think he has had that calling in every single ward we have been in. He is very passionate about scouting and becoming an Eagle Scout. Mom is also doing the same thing. She works at the hospital and is in the Relief Society Presidency. She loves doing things with her family, even if it is just visiting and playing board games. We sure love having her around!!! I am still working at the Fairgrounds. I bought a truck... (pictures soon to come!) It is my pride and joy! I am in a new ward. I love it! The people there are so great. Hmmm... I think that is all that is really exciting about me. Brian and Brittni got married January 1st. They are happily married and living in Pocatello ID. Brittni is working and going to school. Brian finally got a job a couple of weeks ago!!! It was pretty stressful for a while there. Carley is in her senior year of high school. She is class president and loves being the social butterfly! She is working and is also on the golf team. She is planning on going to cosmetology school in Brigham City. She can't wait to live with our aunt and uncle Gregg and Julie. I can't wait to have her closer so we can party!!! Dallin is going to be 12 in July. He decided he wanted to play the trumpet so he got one for Christmas. My mom told me a few weeks ago that she went to the school to pick up Dallin from band practice and he came out laughing. She asked him what was so funny. He said, "our teacher had us playing this funny song. Mom, thanks for getting me the trumpet!" She said it was the cutest thing she has ever seen! It's good that Dallin has found something he enjoys. Ethan will be 10 in May. He likes school alright, but he'd rather be outside riding his bike and playing with friends. His uncle Gregg gave him a... rocking skateboard? I know that isn't what they are called but he loves playing with that. He told me once that he does races with his friend across the street. He is cute when he talks about something that he is excited about. That is a brief update on our family. Many fun things are soon to come and hopefully I will be better about posting... let's not get carried away though! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment