Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So...

My Grandma Iris (85 mind you) is fairly tech literate when it comes to computers... except the times where emails come that aren't supposed too, the Internet wont work, the printer wont work, and things magically disappear... not her fault of course. I may have inherited her innate ability to find fault in any thing else but myself when things go wrong. I have been wanting to update my blog sense... well sense the last time I blogged, but it wouldn't let me! All I could see was our family picture and nothing else! I don't know what I did too it (wait, it wasn't my fault) but it wouldn't let me post anything! When I have troubles with my computer, truck, or... really anything my dad always says, "it's the opporater not the system!" Now that I can do entries, I have a lot to put up here. Yes, get excited. Get very excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment