Friday, December 23, 2011
A Country Girls Christmas
So I was so excited about the gift that Justin gave me for Christmas that I just have to share to the world! He stopped by my office today and visited with me and the boys for a minute or two. He was nice about letting me open it today. I opened it and he saw my face just light up! He said that every cowgirl needs her first set of horse pampering equipment. I was SO excited! He gave me a curry comb, a soft finishing brush, a tail comb, and a hoof pick! I didn't think I would be so excited about getting those things. I keep calling everyone and telling them. I feel so official. Thanks Justin! I can't wait to get a horse to go with the brushes. Until then, I will bring them to riding lessons. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment