Friday, January 13, 2012

First week of School... Again...

We started a new semester this week. Oh boy is it going to be tough. I only have two classes, but one of them is 4 days a week. It is my stats class. . . it's going to be the death of me. I am struggling to figure out how to do things and what the teacher is talking about. However, both of my teachers are really funny. I don't think the same way, but I hope I will do well.

PS I am a people watcher, as I might have mentioned before. And this week there has been a couple of people that I thought were hilarious. You know when you are with a group of people and someone starts laughing and you don't need to know what they are laughing at, you just start laughing hysterically as well? While I was sitting waiting for class, there was this girl who was watching something with ear phones on. Every 30 seconds or so she would laugh out loud, hysterically. I don't know what she was laughing at, but I started laughing in my head because if it. It was exactly what I needed this week. It was so funny. I hope I see more of her and that she is laughing, helping me through my week.

The second thing I noticed that made me happy this week was a couple I saw on the bus. You know how you see people and you think that they are interesting people and you'd like to get to know them to see how they tick? Well this guy got on the bus and he was in a long coat with a top hat. I felt like I was in the movie Singing in the Rain. He got on the bus and sat by this very pretty girl. They were all lovey dovey and stuff, which normally I think is disgusting, but this time I couldn't help but smile. I am happy that this random couple who I will probably never see again was happy.

It's just the little things I guess. I wonder what awesome things will help me get through my week next week. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment