Monday, January 9, 2012

My Kind of PARTY!

Oh Jason Aldean! How I still love thee! I went to Jason Aldean for the second time in October. I still love his music. Thompson Square and Chris Young came with him.

See? Can't you see the excitement on our faces?!?
Thompson square was fun. They are a married couple and they do a great job.

Chris Young has quickly become one of my favorites. He has a beautiful deep voice I could listen to all the time.

Oh Jason! He did a great job and sang all of my favorite songs.

I don't know how I could have loved him any more then I did, but oh my goodness! I will always go to him when he comes to town. Thanks Jason Aldean for putting on this great show!

PS there were so many drunk people there. We sat by these boys who were so funny. They kept calling Puff peaches. They were completely wasted. Even though it was way fun to watch, I have never understood why people pay so much money and then get so drunk they can't remember the concert anyway. It doesn't make sense. . . Just a side note.

No comments:

Post a Comment