So growing up, my family was a little split between the Jazz and Lakers. They have always been my favorite teams, but I haven't watched them since the mail man, Stockton, and Hornacek. This year I really wanted to go to a Laker and Jazz game so Stacy and I got the cheapest seats we could and went down to the game. My uncle Gregg was able to get free tickets but he wasn't able to come (which is kind of sad because he is the biggest Laker fan I have ever known) so he gave his tickets to the Jensens. It was a lot of fun. We met up for dinner and then went to the game. It was the boys first Jazz game and they couldn't wait to get to the stadium. They kept telling me to hurry and eat so we could go!
Trevyn and Tanner
Francene and Cameron
Trevyn and me
Can't you see the excitement in his face?!?
Showing off our jazz attire.
So this is the row we were on... THE very last row. It was fun. There were some cool people around us, mostly Laker fans so at some points we feared for our lives... ;)
How are we still single?!?...
The half time show was scary. I feared for those boys lives!
After a hard fight, the Lakers coach getting kicked out of the game, and finally jumping 10 points ahead, WE WON!!! Against the Lakers!!! I'd like to think it was my presence...

No comments:
Post a Comment