I got my very first horse on April 1st. (No this isn't a joke) Here is the story... So a few weeks before I got Max I was looking into buying a horse named Chief. I really like chief, but ultimately decided that I could not afford him. About a week later Justin calls me. He told me that this family was getting a new horse and needed to get rid of one. They asked Justin if I would like one of their horses. Free of charge!!! Um YES! Sign me up!
He is an older horse. He is about 20 years old.
He used to do tricks at Madison Square Garden. I wish I knew how to have him do the tricks. I only know how to have him say yes and know which is pretty cool in and of itself. What a handsome steed!
I named him Maximus from the horse off of tangled. He looks a lot like him AND he has attitude like Maximus. It was funny because Justin asked me what I named him and I told him. Justin was like, "from tangled?!? That is a perfect fit!" I am very excited for fun adventures in the future with my Max!


No comments:
Post a Comment