Friday, April 13, 2012

XXL

So... I have been on this new thing called pinterest... maybe you've heard of it?  Well it is an internet site where you can post blog pages and internet sites of things that interest you.  I like the ones that post hair styles (I know... weird.  But I am trying different things that will help me be lazy without looking like I was lazy...), recipes, decorations, and quotes.  I have decided that I want to post the things that I enjoyed on my blog for those of you who do not have a pinterest account.  I saw this quote today and thought I should share it.  It is my new favorite theme.

Now I realize that "fat" is not a healthy way of living and all of us are working on it, BUT I also believe that you cannot feel bad for yourself because you are not what people say is "ideal".  You know your strengths and weaknesses and you need to work on those weaknesses according to what you want to accomplish, not what others want.  If you are not at your "ideal weight" just think of your other great qualities that God has given you.  Think of the public service we are giving everyone else.  Pretty selfless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment