Saturday, May 12, 2012

Miranda Lambert

I love Miranda Lambert.  She is really good to listen to when you are in a bad mood and don't want to get out of it.  However, I don't really like watching her in concert.  The concert was fun don't get me wrong, but I enjoy listening to her music more than  watching her perform.


Stacy and I waiting for the exciting concert!

Jarrod Nieman came with Miranda.  He was her opening act.  He was pretty good.
Chris Young also came with her.  This was our second time seeing him this year and he always does a good job.  

Miranda herself.  I just love her sassyness! (pretty sure that is not a word)

She sang her song house that built me.  This song is my song.  I know I have moved around a lot in my lifetime, but every place and person that I have met has made an impression on me.  It is a great song and the first song I learned to play on the guitar.


No comments:

Post a Comment