Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Who Knows?

Ok So I got this picture in an email from a coworker.  I thought it was SO funny!!!  And probably very true. (us women are difficult sometimes) 


(PS.  The one on the left is even walking like a saddle sore cowboy!)

For the past few weeks... ya, we'll call it weeks... I have been all over the place as far as emotions go.  And there is absolutely no reason for it except that I am a girl and I can have emotions all over the place.  For instance, yesterday I was so gitty and excited for the Castle finale (I know my life is VERY exciting) and by the end of the finale I tearing up because (SPOILER ALERT) Castle and Beckett finally faced their feelings and got together.  I also got teary eye'd during the Voice when Jermaine sang Blake Shelton's "God Gave Me You" Song.  The week before I was listening to my girl Miranda Lambert because I was mad at the world and stressed with finals.  Because we (women) don't know why we feel and do the things we do, why should we expect the men to know?  Good luck men!  You are going to need it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment