This summer has been so much fun. I kind of mushed most of it together in one post, but I will try to give as must detail as I can remember.
First was free fishin day. We went to Cal Ranch to get our poles, bait, etc. Whenever we go to Cal Ranch, I swear we get help from the same poor guy. This particular time we went in and said to him that we wanted to go fishin but we don't know what we needed. He looked at us like, oh my. So he walked us around and educated us on what we needed.
We didn't get anything, but boy did we have fun!
For Stacy's birthday we went canoeing, had a bon fire, and watched a movie on the lawn. Dan, Will, Bethanie, and Mike came out to party.
Will, Bethanie, Dan, Stacy, and Mike enjoying the fire and waiting for the tin foil dinners to get done.
Dan and Stacy
The next part of Stacy's birthday we went and saw Chris Young. On the way down, we stopped at Gregg and Julies to have lunch and visit with them for a while. We always love spending time with them. Due West came with Chris Young and they were pretty funny.
Stacy, Mike, and I patiently waited for Chris Young to come out.
I made this shirt for Stacy. Chris Young has a song called save water, drink beer but I didn't think it was quite appropriate to put on a shirt so I made a little change... I think it is better. :D
CHRIS YOUNG!!!
YAY!!!
We went out to see the fireworks at Hyrum. We met up with the Jensens again and it was so much fun!!! I sure love this family. The boys waiting for the fire works to start. Silly Boys. Trevyn, Taegan, Tanner, and Tason.
Stacy and Krista
Sisters
Love these boys!!! They keep us young!
Posing... Awesome.

No comments:
Post a Comment