Last night I went to Country Swing Dancing at the Fairgrounds. Justin's dance company is putting it on and he is doing a FABULOUS job!!! I was a little worried about little things (working at the Fairgrounds makes me a little paranoid), but everything went great and they had over 300 people come!!! Anyway, I went there and danced the night away. After, Carley and I went for a drive. (ps did I tell you she is living with me now? I love it!!!) We needed special sister bonding time. We drove out to Benson and back. On our way back this car drove by and then all of a sudden something hard hit my windshield and splattered across it. I was worried my windshield was cracked and broken because it was a hard hit. We stopped at a gas station to inspect the situation. Carley thought it was vomit! Gross! Luckily it was just Ketchup. Even though it was just ketchup, I couldn't help but have hard feelings towards those people. What possesses you to through crap at other people's cars? Once the hard feelings had past, I found the humor in the situation. At least it wasn't vomit right?!?
Here is the evidence.
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment