Monday, June 27, 2011

Hot day on the Roller

So I have been wanting to learn how to work the arena for... years! This morning I get to work and Bart said, "I have a job for you. I want you to roll half of the race track and the arena."







I thought YIPEE!!! It's definately no tractor but it's a step up from nothing! It is a good thing I started with the roller because corners are really hard. And I had more turning motion then a tractor. But none the less, after 4 hours of being on the roller, (and doing a fantastic job at flattening the arena and race track) I can't wait to work the arena with the TRACTOR! Yes, keep singing those amazing tractor songs and I'll let you know when I have graduated from the roller. Oh and my farmer's tan is coming in quite well!

No comments:

Post a Comment