Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Week Full of Celebration...Shopping!!!

Ok Smiths has a parking garage!!! Weird.
Imax. It was fun to go there and play a little.
Sorting Hat! Puff and I



I have No idea what happened with these pictures so we are just going to go with it. Top left shows puff and I sporting new hats. Bethanie is in the top right trying to keep the sun away from her pretty face. This little boy at the fountains at the gateway was so CUTE! He would just stand there waiting for water to spit up at him. He would get so excited and didn't care if water was dripping from his face. So stinking cute! Dan is in the picture on the right. He thinks he is pretty hot stuff... We'll let the judges decide for themselves.


Ok the ugliest shoes ever!!! I couldn't get over it. And they were like 40 bucks! I wouldn't pay 5!






We decided to let the ugly shoe feel included. Puff, Bethanie, and I
Wickedly sweet glasses!
We were trying to mimic the mannequins. I think we pull it off pretty well... we are even better dressed!
Haha! Bethanie and I climbed in the window and try to pose like the size -2 mannequins. To be honest I am surprised we even fit in there!!!
Lunch at a park and getting excited for Hogle ZOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment