Monday, July 11, 2011

Shopping!

We went to the gateway again on the 4th of July Weekend. We had a blast and the boys loved the Imax theater. The girls did some shopping while the men and the boys went to barns and noble to read some books. Here they are meeting up with the girls to go see the movie.




Ethan looking through a telescope.








I hold the whole world in my hand! Ethan


Dallin showing his amazing muscles!



Carley's new love


Real Steel Muscles!


Part of the crowd that is waiting for the movie to start!


Dallin and I


Me and Ethan


Brotherly Love Trevyn and Tanner


Conner! Born to be Wild!!!

Paitently waiting for the movie to start


Me and Taegan, He was so funny to watch during the movie!

Playing with the toys


Walking on the Moon


Eating lunch. We were all so hungry



I laughed at this and had to take a picture. Cameron is famous!

No comments:

Post a Comment